- Lead came for stained glass
- Steel-reinforced lead came for stained glass
- Solder, Binding lead
- Steel reinforcing strips
- Traditional stained glass putty
- Glass paints, Ceramic paints
- Pre-packaged painting sets
- Copper red and Silver stain glass paints
- Lusters, Metal preparations
- Mediums & oils for painting, Gum Arabic
- Glass painting brushes for contour and grisaille
- Badger brushes, sable brushes, hake brushes, & more
- Painting tools
Expand your glass painting palette with transparent Copper red!
Copper red is a true transparent color that gives a peachy-rose to deeper reddish tones when fired on the tin side of float glass (or on glass which is chemically reactive to copper, such as Bullseye / Spectrum “reactive” glass). Read More
Take a look at artwork of our clients
Do you want to be considered for inclusion in the slider?
Please send 3-5 images of your work (possibly including an image of you with your work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.